Waverley Retirement Activities Group Inc. (WRAG) began in April, 1974 and is the “umbrella organisation” for around 20 leisure activity groups for the over 50s living in and around the City of Monash. WRAG is a non-profit, community-based "incorporated" organisation with approx. 225 members, run by volunteers with support from the City of Monash. Our activity groups meet in council halls, public places and private homes. WRAG makes it easy to meet new friends and make retirement fun.
If you have an idea for an activity that is not already listed contact the committee to discuss the idea. If you already run a group activity that is not on our list, you may wish to become an affiliate group and recruit more members from WRAG. Enquire now.
The benefits of joining WRAG include:
- Friendly people and Good company
- Fun group activities for both the body and the brain
- Transport arranged if you don't have a car
- Regular newsletter to keep you informed
- Very low membership fee
- No waiting list
- Try out any of the activities before you join